OnTrac Showcases Faster Ground Service At 2012 SEMA Show
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OnTrac, the largest regional parcel delivery company in the United States, is exhibiting its faster, more affordable ground service at the 2012 SEMA Show, October 30 to November 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
OnTrac Ground reaches more ground destinations in the Western United States next day, giving aftermarket manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers, car dealers, specialty equipment distributors, installers, retailers and restoration specialists the flexibility to use shipping as a promotional tool or profit center. Shippers also benefit from lower fees and fewer surcharges, which represent a significant savings over national carriers.
The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It draws the industry's brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit opportunities in the automotive, truck and SUV, powersports, and RV markets. SEMA Show 2011 drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers.About OnTrac: OnTrac is the fast and affordable way to ship parcels within the Western United States. By focusing on regional service, we reach more ground destinations next day, and without the added costs of express shipping. Founded in 1991 as a division of Express Messenger Systems, Inc., OnTrac celebrates over 20 years of on-time delivery, and offers competitive rates, lower fees, and fewer surcharges. Flexibility and a Money-Back Service Guarantee assure that OnTrac is committed to providing a positive delivery experience. Service excellence is our priority and we understand that the shipping company you choose will be an extension of your business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV