PROVO, Utah, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to severe weather affecting the East Coast, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced that the company has rescheduled the release of its third quarter 2012 financial results and conference call. The company will release its financial results pre-market on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012 and the company's management will host its call with the investment community the same day at 11 a.m. EDT. Should the NYSE continue to be closed on Wednesday, the company may postpone the release until a later date.
Those wishing to access the webcast, as well as the financial information presented during the call, can visit the Investor Relations page on Nu Skin Enterprises' website, http://ir.nuskin.com. An archive of the webcast will be available at this same URL through Nov. 23, 2012.
About Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. demonstrates its tradition of innovation through its comprehensive anti-aging product portfolio, independent business opportunity and corporate social responsibility initiatives. The company's scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established Nu Skin as a premier anti-aging company. The company's anti-aging products feature the new ageLOC ® suite of products including the ageLOC ® R 2 nutritional supplement, ageLOC ® Galvanic Spa System and ageLOC ® Galvanic Body Spa™, as well as the ageLOC ® Transformation daily skin care system. A global direct selling company, Nu Skin operates in 53 markets worldwide and has approximately 900,000 active distributors and preferred customers. Nu Skin is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NUS." More information is available at http://www.nuskin.com.
SOURCE Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV