CHERRY HILL, N.J. and PORTLAND, Maine, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ®, has announced that it has launched an assistance program to help customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Program elements include:
- Fees Refunds on Consumer or Small Business Deposit Accounts – customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy may request to have any non-TD ATM fees, overdraft fees, returned item fees, or overdraft protection fees waived, that resulted from the storm.
- Fees Refunds on Consumer or Small Business Loans and Credit Cards– customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy may request to have any late fees associated with any TD Loans or credit cards refunded, that resulted from the storm.
- Immediate Access to Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – customers may withdraw CDs without any early withdrawal penalty to gain access to these funds, as necessary.
- Debit Cards – instant issue debit cards are available in any of our stores during normal business hours. If a customer is unable to get to a TD Bank location safely and delivery is possible, TD Bank will expedite delivery of a debit card without charge.
- Credit Cards – expedited delivery, within 72 hours (assuming delivery is possible) of credit cards that offer up to $25,000 of immediate credit, based on credit approval.
"Our customers' safety is always a priority for us. The goal of the program is to provide support and peace of mind as our customers deal with this storm," said Nandita Bakhshi, Executive Vice President, Head of Products and Services, TD Bank. "Our thoughts are with those affected by Hurricane Sandy and we hope to play a small part in alleviating some of the financial challenges that may come with a natural disaster of this magnitude."
TD Bank customers should not take risks in dangerous weather to make a deposit or a payment to prevent a potential late fee or overdraft. If a customer is assessed these charges or fees due to Hurricane Sandy, a TD Bank representative can assist in offering a refund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV