- Fees Refunds on Consumer or Small Business Deposit Accounts – customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy may request to have any non-TD ATM fees, overdraft fees, returned item fees, or overdraft protection fees waived, that resulted from the storm.
- Fees Refunds on Consumer or Small Business Loans and Credit Cards– customers impacted by Hurricane Sandy may request to have any late fees associated with any TD Loans or credit cards refunded, that resulted from the storm.
- Immediate Access to Certificates of Deposit (CDs) – customers may withdraw CDs without any early withdrawal penalty to gain access to these funds, as necessary.
- Debit Cards – instant issue debit cards are available in any of our stores during normal business hours. If a customer is unable to get to a TD Bank location safely and delivery is possible, TD Bank will expedite delivery of a debit card without charge.
- Credit Cards – expedited delivery, within 72 hours (assuming delivery is possible) of credit cards that offer up to $25,000 of immediate credit, based on credit approval.
TD Bank Launches Assistance Program To Support Customers Impacted By Hurricane Sandy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts