CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) today announced a change in the dial-in number for its third quarter results investor conference call due to the severe weather conditions expected as a result of Hurricane Sandy. The new dial-in number for the call to discuss the Company's third quarter results is 877-270-2148. Participants can also access the call by listening to a live audio webcast through Quaker's Web site at www.quakerchem.com. A digital replay will be available through Friday, November 2, at 877-344-7529. Quaker's third quarter results are scheduled for release late in the day on Tuesday, October 30, as originally announced.
Quaker Chemical is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. For nearly 100 years, Quaker has helped customers around the world achieve production efficiency, improve product quality, and lower costs through a combination of innovative technology, process knowledge, and customized services. Headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania USA, Quaker serves businesses worldwide with a network of dedicated and experienced professionals whose mission is to make a difference.
SOURCE Quaker Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV