Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) announced today that it has exercised its option to extend its previously announced cash tender offer to purchase any and all of the $216.361 million aggregate principal amount outstanding of its 7.375% Senior Notes due 2013 until 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on October 31, 2012. The tender offer was previously scheduled to expire at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on October 29, 2012. Final settlement is expected to occur promptly after expiration of the tender offer.
As previously announced, Tenet received tenders from the holders of approximately $160.791 million aggregate principal amount of the outstanding notes prior to the early tender time of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 15, 2012. Holders of the notes tendered after the early tender time will receive consideration of $989.67 per $1,000 principal amount of notes tendered, plus accrued and unpaid interest up to, but not including, the final settlement date of November 1, 2012. The terms of the tender offer are contained in an offer to purchase and a related letter of transmittal, each dated as of October 1, 2012.
This news release is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation of an offer to sell any notes. The tender offer is being made pursuant to the offer to purchase and related letter of transmittal, copies of which have been delivered to all holders of the 7.375% Senior Notes due 2013. Persons with questions regarding the tender offer should contact the dealer managers — Barclays Capital Inc. at (800) 438-3242 (toll free) or (212) 528-7581 (collect), BofA Merrill Lynch at (888) 292-0070 (toll free) or (980) 387-3907 (collect), Citigroup at (800) 558-3745 (toll free) or Wells Fargo Securities at (866) 309-6316 (toll free) or (704) 715-8341 (collect) — or the Information Agent, Global Bondholder Services Corporation, at (866) 540-1500 (toll free) or (212) 430-3774 (collect).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV