Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) announced today that the conference call to review the Company’s fiscal fourth-quarter and full-year fiscal 2012 results will take place on Thursday, November 8, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m. MT). Interested persons can participate by dialing 800-447-0521 (International participants may dial 847-413-3238), access code: 33615310. Alternatively, a webcast will be accessible at the following Web site: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/mf3s5i9p.
A replay will be available from November 8 (7:30 pm ET) through November 15, 2012 by dialing 888-843-7419 (International participants may dial 630-652-3042), access code: 33615310#. The webcast will remain accessible through November 15, 2012 on the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website at: http://investor.franklincovey.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=102601&p=irol-IRHome.
About Franklin Covey Co.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) ( www.franklincovey.com) is a global provider of training and consulting services in the areas of leadership, productivity, strategy execution, customer loyalty, trust, sales performance, government, education and individual effectiveness. Over its history, Franklin Covey has worked with 90 percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500, and thousands of small and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has more than 40 direct and licensee offices providing professional services in over 140 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV