Get Affordable Car Insurance And Completely Eliminate Your Deductible
OJAI, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Zero Deductible Insurance Program available at ZeroDeductible.com challenges the common insurance belief that an insurance policy must have a deductible. When making an insurance purchase we are accustomed to having to choose a deductible level that suits our budget or our ability to pay if a claim occurs.
Many do not realize that by raising their deductible you can save up to 40% on auto insurance premiums. Now the fear of filing a claim and paying a deductible is gone because with this insurance add-on when you claim on insurance it won't cost you anything. In addition, many people changing from a $500 to a $1,000 deductible limit won't pay anything for this insurance add-on because the savings in premium costs typically more than cover the low cost of this policy.
Young drivers in very populated geographic areas are paying the highest car insurance premiums. These drivers will also realize the largest savings of as much as 40% simply by increasing their deductible from $500 to $1,000. The Zero Deductible insurance add-on pays your deductible for as little as $88/year. Now you can raise your deductible to lower your premiums, without fear, because when you must claim on insurance it won't cost you anything.
Zero Deductible works together with any auto insurance policy by any provider. It provides coverage for any car and any driver regardless of your driving history as long as the insured automobile is not for commercial use.Contact info: Stan Hubbell, 1-805-640-3970, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Zero Deductible
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV