"The ARM AMBA protocols continue to facilitate the development of high-performance multi-processor SoCs," said Debashis Chowdhury, vice president of R&D for the Synopsys Verification Group. "With the introduction of the Performance Checker capability in our Discovery VIP, we continue our focus on addressing SoC verification requirements and help improve the productivity of teams using the AMBA protocols to meet their SoC performance goals."
The Synopsys Discovery VIP Performance Checker as well as the rest of the Synopsys verification and implementation solutions for the design of ARM Powered® SoCs will be on display all three days of the 2012 ARM TechCon Expo, October 30 – November 1, 2012. To learn more about what Synopsys will be discussing during their multiple conference sessions, please visit http://www.synopsys.com/Community/Partners/ARM/Pages/ARMTechnologyConference2012.aspx
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) accelerates innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, its software, IP and services help engineers address their design, verification, system and manufacturing challenges. Since 1986, engineers around the world have been using Synopsys technology to design and create billions of chips and systems. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.Editorial Contacts: Sheryl Gulizia Synopsys, Inc. 650-584-8635 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Gillette-Martin MCA, Inc. 650-968-8900 x1154 email@example.com SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV