Due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy, Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE: AMG) has rescheduled its earnings announcement and associated teleconference, and will report financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. A teleconference will be held at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time on the same day.
In addition to quarterly results, the teleconference may include discussion of management’s expectations of future financial and operating results. Sean M. Healey, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nathaniel Dalton, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Jay C. Horgen, Chief Financial Officer, will host the session.
Parties interested in listening to the teleconference should dial 1-877-407-9210 (domestic calls) or 1-201-689-8049 (international calls) starting at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time. Those wishing to listen to the teleconference should dial the appropriate number at least ten minutes before the call begins.
The teleconference will also be available for replay beginning approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call. To hear a replay of the call, please dial 1-877-660-6853 (domestic calls) or 1-201-612-7415 (international calls) and provide conference ID 402401. The live call and replay of the session, and additional financial information referenced during the teleconference, can also be accessed via the Web at http://www.amg.com/InvestorRelations/.For more information on Affiliated Managers Group, Inc., please visit AMG’s website at www.amg.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV