- Wireline revenue for the quarter was $182 million, comparable to $183 million in the third quarter of 2011, while Adjusted EBITDA of $84 million was down from $87 million generated in the third quarter of 2011 as a result of access line losses. Fioptics entertainment subscribers increased 34 percent year-over-year to 51,000, which represents 28 percent of the total 184,000 units passed with Fioptics at quarter-end.
- Wireless generated revenue of $60 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $21 million during the quarter, translating into a strong Adjusted EBITDA margin 2 of 35 percent.
- For the quarter, CyrusOne revenue of $57 million increased by 20 percent compared to the third quarter of 2011, and its Adjusted EBITDA increased by 19 percent to $30 million, resulting in an Adjusted EBITDA margin of 52 percent. At the end of the quarter, the segment had 896,000 square feet of data center capacity, and utilization was 78 percent.
- The company received a favorable outcome on its private letter ruling request with the Internal Revenue Service regarding CyrusOne’s qualification as a real estate investment trust.
Cincinnati Bell Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.