- Net operating income, or NOI, was $4.1 million, or $0.06 per share;
- Net income was $4.3 million, or $0.06 per share;
- We incurred approximately $0.2 million of costs associated with our transition plan;
- We funded $30.3 million of advances and originations, including $28.0 million to two new portfolio companies;
- We monetized $38.9 million of our debt portfolio;
- At September 30, 2012, we had $173.6 million of cash on-hand to make new investments using unrestricted cash and restricted cash from our SBIC. In addition, we had $10.5 million in securitization accounts and other restricted cash accounts; and
- Under our stock repurchase program, we repurchased and retired 1,252,410 shares of our common stock at a total cost of $5.6 million, or an average of $4.49 per share.
MCG Capital Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results And Distribution Of $0.125 Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.