HOUSTON, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apache Corporation (NYSE, Nasdaq: APA), will release its third-quarter 2012 results at 7 a.m. Central time on Thursday, Nov. 1, followed by a conference call to discuss its results at 1 p.m. Central time.
The third-quarter results conference call will be webcast from Apache's website, www.apachecorp.com. The webcast replay will be archived on Apache's website. A replay of the conference call will be available for seven days following the call. The number for the replay is 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 for international calls. The replay access code is 42313953.
About ApacheApache Corporation is a Houston-based oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Canada, Egypt, the United Kingdom North Sea, Australia and Argentina. Apache posts announcements, operational updates, investor information and copies of all press releases on its website, www.apachecorp.com.
APA-FSOURCE Apache Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV