DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, November 8, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. EST/ 9:30 p.m. GMT. During the call, company management will provide a business and financial update and review third quarter 2012 results.
A live webcast of the presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. Please connect to the website prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast.
Investors may participate in the conference call by dialing +1 866-783-2137 in the U.S., or +1 857-350-1596 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 22418849.
An archived version of the webcast will be available for at least one week on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.A replay of the conference call will be available through November 15, 2012 by dialing +1 888-286-8010 in the U.S., or +1 617-801-6888 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 43813672. About Jazz Pharmaceuticals Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs. For further information, see http://www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV