In the second paragraph, the live webcast will be occurring at 8:30 a.m. ET (sted 5:30 a.m. ET).
The corrected release reads:
ITRON RESCHEDULES 2012 THIRD QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL DUE TO HURRICANE SANDY
Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced today that it has rescheduled the release of its 2012 third quarter results due to expected severe impacts of Hurricane Sandy. The new release date will be 8 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012, followed by a conference call with investors and analysts at 8:30 a.m. ET.The earnings release and financial statements will be available on the company’s website at www.itron.com, under the Investors tab. The live webcast of the earnings call, along with a supplemental slide presentation, will begin at 8:30 a.m. ET and will be accessible via the link on Itron’s website 15 minutes before the live call begins. A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at 10:00 a.m. ET on Nov. 1, 2012 through 10:00 a.m. ET on Nov. 6, 2012. To access the telephone replay dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and enter pass code 4476581. About Itron Itron is a global technology company. We build solutions that help utilities measure, monitor and manage energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With thousands of employees supporting nearly 8,000 utilities in more than 100 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. Join us in creating a more resourceful world; start here: www.itron.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV