SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISSI), a leader in advanced memory solutions, today announced that it will reschedule its earnings conference call to Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial results for the fiscal 2012 fourth quarter ended September 30, 2012.
To access ISSI's conference call via telephone, dial 888-466-4462 before 1:20 p.m. Pacific Time on November 1, 2012. The participant passcode is 9453167. A telephone replay will available for seven days after the event by dialing 888-203-1112. The replay pass code is also 9453167. Additionally, the call will be available as a live and archived webcast from ISSI's website at http://www.issi.com.
About the Company
ISSI is a fabless semiconductor company that designs and markets high performance integrated circuits for the following key markets: (i) automotive, (ii) communications, (iii) industrial, medical, and military, and (iv) digital consumer. The Company's primary products are high speed and low power SRAM and low and medium density DRAM. With its acquisition of Chingis, ISSI designs and markets a variety of NOR flash memory technologies used in standalone and embedded applications. ISSI also designs and markets high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits. ISSI is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide offices in Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, and Korea. Visit our web site at http://www.issi.com/.SOURCE Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV