Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today that it has rescheduled its quarterly conference call to discuss its third quarter results to 10:00 A.M. ET on Thursday, November 1, 2012. Previously the call was scheduled for 11:00 A.M. ET the same day.
The press release to be discussed on the call will be available online at www.dynexcapital.com under “Investor Relations/Highlights.” The conference call may be accessed by dialing 1-877-317-6789 and will also be webcast online at www.dynexcapital.com through a link provided under “Investor Relations/Highlights.” A slide presentation will accompany the webcast and will also be available one hour prior to the call at www.dynexcapital.com under “Investor Relations/Highlights.”
Dynex Capital, Inc. is an internally managed mortgage real estate investment trust, or mortgage REIT, which invests in mortgage assets on a leveraged basis. The Company invests in Agency MBS, non-Agency MBS, and CMBS. The Company also has investments in securitized single-family residential and commercial mortgage loans originated or purchased by the Company during the 1990s. Additional information about Dynex Capital, Inc. is available at www.dynexcapital.com.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding the
business of Dynex Capital, Inc. that are not historical facts are
“forward-looking statements” that involve risks and uncertainties. For a
discussion of these risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual
results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking
statements, see “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form
10-K and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV