Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture presenter, today announced that due to stock market closures caused by severe and emergency weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy, the Company has rescheduled its 2012 third quarter results reporting plans.
Management will now host its 2012 third quarter results conference call and webcast on Thursday, November 1, 2012. Carmike’s financial results for the three-month reporting period will be issued prior to the market opening that day.
WEBCAST: available live at www.carmikeinvestors.com and archived for 30 days.
TELEPHONE: via 800/736-4610 or 212/231-2900 (for international callers). Please call at least five minutes in advance.REPLAY: until November 8 2012 via 800/633-8284 or 402/977-9140, passcode: 21607995 About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com) Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema and 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of June 30, 2012, Carmike had 233 theatres with 2,245 screens in 35 states. Carmike’s digital cinema footprint reached 2,122 screens, including 209 theatres with 750 screens that are also equipped for 3-D. The circuit also includes 14 “Big D” large format digital experience auditoriums, featuring state-of-the-art equipment and luxurious seating. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus for its locations is small to mid-sized communities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV