Wireline revenues are generated by the Company's wireline operations in Guyana, including international telephone calls into and out of that country, its integrated voice and data operations in New England and its wholesale transport operations in New York State. Wireline revenues were $21.1 million, a 3% decline from the $21.7 million recorded in the third quarter of 2011, primarily resulting from slightly lower wireline revenues in Guyana.
Reportable Operating Segments
The Company has four reportable segments: i) U.S. Wireless, ii) International Integrated Telephony, which operates in Guyana, iii) Island Wireless, which generates its revenues and has its assets located in Bermuda and the Caribbean (including the U.S. Virgin Islands) and iv) U.S. Wireline. Financial data on our reportable operating segments for the three months ended September 30, 2012 are as follows (in thousands):
|U.S. Wireless||International Integrated Telephony||Island Wireless||U.S. Wireline||Reconciling Items 1||Total|
|Operating Income (Loss)||28,394||6,596||760||(566||)||(5,554||)||29,630|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV