- Revenues of $164.7 million, up 22%
- Segment operating earnings of $41.3 million, up 146%
- Adjusted earnings per diluted share of $0.49, up 250%
- Adjusted earnings per share is a non-GAAP financial measure calculated by excluding non-routine items in the manner described in Attachment 5
- Total impact of non-routine items, including costs related to the pending acquisition of the Lafarge Target Business and litigation costs related to our lawsuit against the IRS, was $3.9 million, or $0.09 per diluted share
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.40, up 186%
Eagle Materials Inc. Reports Continued Growth In Sales Volumes And Earnings In The Second Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.