- GAAP diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations was $0.66 in the third quarter of 2012 compared to $0.80 in the third quarter of 2011. Guidance was $0.49 to $0.51.
- Adjusted diluted EPS was a record $0.66 in the third quarter of 2012, increasing 40% compared to $0.47 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Including the discontinued operation, GAAP diluted EPS was $0.74 in the quarter compared to $0.70 in the third quarter of 2011.
- Revenues were $86.6 million in the quarter, up 3% including a 4% unfavorable foreign currency translation effect, compared to the third quarter of 2011. Guidance was $80 to $82 million.
- Cash flows from continuing operations were $13.2 million in the quarter, up 7% from the third quarter of 2011.
- Net cash was $41.5 million at the end of the quarter, the highest level in over seven years.
- We entered into a new unsecured five-year $100 million credit facility in August.
Kadant Reports 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts