Brightcove Inc. (Nasdaq: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, today announced that it has rescheduled the release of its third quarter results for the fiscal period ended September 30, 2012 due to severe weather conditions caused by Hurricane Sandy.
The conference call and webcast, previously scheduled for October 30 th at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time), has been rescheduled for November 1, 2012, at 8 a.m. (Eastern Time). A live webcast of the call will be available at the “Investors” page of the Company’s website, http://investor.brightcove.com. To access the call, dial 877-705-6003 (domestic) or 201-493-6725 (international). A replay of this conference call will be available until November 15, 2012 at 877-870-5176 (domestic) or 858-384-5517 (international). The replay conference ID is 401417. A replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time at http://investor.brightcove.com.
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform, and Brightcove App Cloud, a pioneering content app platform. More than 4,650 customers in over 50 countries rely on Video Cloud to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV