Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:PAG), an international automotive retailer, today announced it has postponed the release of its third quarter 2012 earnings report and conference call/webcast due to emergency weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy to Friday, November 2, 2012.
The Company has rescheduled the conference call discussing financial results relating to the third quarter of 2012 to Friday, November 2, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The conference call was previously scheduled for October 30, 2012. To listen to the conference call, participants must dial (800) 230-1096 [International, please dial (612) 288-0337]. The call will also be simultaneously broadcast over the Internet through the Investors Relations section of the Penske Automotive Group website at www.penskeautomotive.com.
About Penske Automotive
Penske Automotive Group, Inc., headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, operates 341 retail automotive franchises, representing 41 different brands and 30 collision repair centers. Penske Automotive, which sells new and previously owned vehicles, finance and insurance products and replacement parts, and offers maintenance and repair services on all brands it represents, has 171 franchises in 17 states and Puerto Rico and 170 franchises located outside the United States, primarily in the United Kingdom. Penske Automotive is a member of the Fortune 500 and Russell 2000 and has approximately 16,000 employees.Find a vehicle: http://www.penskecars.com Engage Penske Automotive: http://www.penskesocial.com Like Penske Automotive on Facebook: https://facebook.com/PenskeCars Follow Penske Automotive on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Penskecarscorp Visit Penske Automotive on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/penskecars
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV