- Effective December 31, 2012, Kent E. Mast (age 69), after a successful 45-year career will retire as Corporate Vice President & Chief Legal Officer. Mast joined Equifax in 2000 and has served for almost 13 years as the company's general counsel. His affiliation with the company in varying internal and external counsel capacities dates back to August, 1968. Since 2000, Mast's leadership responsibilities have included: Legal Services; Global Sourcing; Security and Compliance; Mergers & Acquisition support; Intellectual Property; Government and Legislative Relations; and Corporate Governance and Privacy functions. Mast held two terms as chairman of the Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) and served as a director for that organization for 12 years. He is also a member of various sections and committees of the American Bar Association and is past Chairman of the Antitrust Section of the State Bar of Georgia.
- Effective January 1, 2013, assuming Mast's role as Corporate Vice President & Chief Legal Officer is John J. Kelley, III (age 52). Kelley is currently Senior Partner at King & Spalding and a member of that firm's Corporate Practice Group. He brings to Equifax deep expertise in the areas of corporate finance transactions and securities matters, SEC reporting and disclosure requirements, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions. As well, Kelley has chaired his firm's Corporate Practice Group and served two terms on its Policy Committee. Among other leadership responsibilities, Kelley played a central role in King & Spalding's creation, together with Tapestry Networks, of the Lead Director Network that discusses how to improve corporate performance and earn the trust of shareholders through more effective board leadership.
Equifax Announces Planned Retirement Of Chief Legal Officer; Appoints Named Executive As Successor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.