ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Aires Consulting Group, Inc. headquartered in Batavia, Illinois. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 1985, Aires Consulting Group, Inc. (Aires) is a licensed professional architectural and engineering firm that provides environmental and engineering, health and safety, building sciences and design and construction consulting services to their clients throughout North America. They serve a diverse clientele including Fortune 100 companies, commercial and industrial entities, municipalities and state and federal agencies. Geoff Bacci and his team will operate under the direction of Gordon Padera, Executive Vice President of Gallagher Bassett Services' (GB) Risk Control Consulting Services Division.
"Aires is a great example of how we continue to find outstanding partners that will help us expand our client service capabilities. Their depth of knowledge in the environmental health and safety arena will be a significant enhancement to GB's risk control consulting services operation," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr. Chairman, President and CEO. "In addition, they are highly regarded for their years of professional experience, innovative products and quality service. We welcome Geoff and his associates to our Gallagher family of professionals."Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 17 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants. Contact: Marsha AkinDirector - Investor Relations 630-773-3800 - email@example.com
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV