Office Depot® (NYSE:ODP) is redesigning its store in Happy Valley, Ore. to improve the shopping experience for customers. Shoppers can now reap the benefits of these changes as the Office Depot store located at 12115 S.E. Stevens Road has undergone a dramatic facelift.
From colorful and clear signage to a simple-to-navigate floor plan, the remodeled Office Depot store was designed specifically to respond to customer feedback and shopping patterns. All of the technology products and an expanded Copy & Print Depot are located on the right side of the store, and the supplies are showcased on the left side. The cashiers can be found in the front of the store.
The original store was nearly 23,000 square feet and the newly remodeled Happy Valley store has been reduced to approximately 17,500 square feet – a size that makes it more convenient for customers to shop.
The Happy Valley Office Depot Store #864 employs approximately 20 associates and houses nearly 9,800 products – everything from furniture, office supplies and technology, including a Tech Depot consultation table for helping customers with all of their technology needs.Store hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. You also can reach this Office Depot store by phone at 503-786-7797. About Office Depot To learn more about the products and services available at Office Depot, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location or www.officedepot.com. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/officedepot. Click here to view a time-lapse video of an Office Depot store redesign
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV