Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) today announced that in anticipation of Hurricane Sandy and emergency conditions related to it, the company has rescheduled the release of its third quarter 2012 financial results and conference call. The company will now be releasing its financial results premarket on Thursday, November 1, 2012 and will hold the related investor conference call the same day at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Web site and conference call dial-in information remain unchanged.
The call will be hosted by Rodney O’Neal, Delphi chief executive officer and president and Kevin Clark, chief financial officer and senior vice president. A link to the live webcast of the call and presentation materials will be available on the Delphi Investor Relations website at http://delphi.com/investors. A replay will be available two hours following the conference call.
To participate by telephone, please dial (888) 486-0553 (US) or (706) 634-4982 (non-US) fifteen minutes prior to the start time of the call and ask to be connected to the Delphi Automotive conference call. The conference ID number is 37602040.
About DelphiDelphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at www.delphi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV