Peregrine Semiconductor Reschedules Issuance Of Third Quarter 2012 Earnings And Associated Conference Call And Webcast To October 31, 2012 Due To Expected Severe Weather Conditions
Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation (Peregrine Semiconductor) (NASDAQ: PSMI), a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs), announced the postponement of the issuance of its third quarter 2012 earnings results and webcast conference call, which was previously scheduled for today at 2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The earnings release, conference call and webcast have been rescheduled for Wednesday, October 31, 2012, after the U.S. markets close. Access information remains the same.
Conference Call Information:When: October 31, 2012, 2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ETDial-in: 1-877-303-8027 or 1-760-536-5165Passcode: 38937402Webcast: http://investors.psemi.com/
About Peregrine SemiconductorPeregrine Semiconductor (NASDAQ: PSMI) is a fabless provider of high-performance radio frequency integrated circuits (RFICs). Our solutions leverage our proprietary UltraCMOS® technology, an advanced RF Silicon-On-Insulator process. Our products deliver what we believe is an industry-leading combination of performance and monolithic integration, and target a broad range of applications in the aerospace and defense, broadband, industrial, mobile wireless device, test and measurement equipment, and wireless infrastructure markets. Additional information is available on the Company’s website at http://www.psemi.com. The Peregrine Semiconductor name, logo and UltraCMOS are registered trademarks, and DuNE, and HaRP are trademarks of Peregrine Semiconductor Corporation in the U.S.A., and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV