Stan Stands Strong On An All-New "South Park" Premiering On Wednesday, October 31 At 10:00 P.M. ET/PT On COMEDY CENTRALÂ®
NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A serious doping scandal shakes everyone's faith on an all-new episode of " South Park" titled "A Scause for Applause," premiering Wednesday, October 31 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Rocked by the recent news of drug use by a beloved icon, the world is left feeling lost and betrayed. The boys join with the rest of the nation and remove their yellow wristbands. Everyone is on board, except for Stan, who just can't seem to cut off his bracelet.
Voted " The Greatest Animated TV Series" in a poll conducted by Entertainment Weekly, COMEDY CENTRAL's "South Park" launched on August 13, 1997. The series airs Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeats later that night at midnight (all times ET/PT).Co-creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are Executive Producers, along with Anne Garefino, of the Emmy ® and Peabody ® Award-winning "South Park." Frank C. Agnone II is the Supervising Producer. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers. "South Park's" Web site is www.southparkstudios.com. SOURCE COMEDY CENTRAL Corporate Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV