Turning to the acquisition, McKim said Safety Kleen is a leader in helping smaller companies with environmental services and has over 200,000 customers using its recycling and parts-washing services. He said the combined company will be less cyclical that Clean Harbors was on its own and they plan on continuing to use the Safety Kleen brand.
McKim said that the combined company, which will employ over 13,000 people, has lots of opportunities for margin improvements and other synergies.
Cramer continued his recommendation of Clean Harbors.
Going with Dollar General
Investors may not be able to trade off of Hurricane Sandy, but that doesn't mean they can't invest from it, Cramer told viewers, as he recommended
(DG), the dollar store chain with over 10,000 locations and a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Gilead Sciences (GILD), Celgene (CELG), Darden Restaurants (DRI), Norfolk Southern (NSC), Union Pacific (UNP), ConocoPhillips (COP), LinnCo (LNCO), CenturyLink (CTL) and Phillips 66 (PSX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV