Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ): "I like to bottom fish like the rest of them but this one you need to throw back."Gilead Sciences (GILD): "This may be the strongest in the group with Celgene (CELG) coming in second." Darden Restaurants (DRI): "The stock had a big run then did nothing. I'd wait until $50 then buy it." Norfolk Southern (NSC): "This one is trying to bottom with a decent yield. If Obama gets reelected then you want Union Pacific (UNP)." Interoil (IOC): "The oil business has been bad, which is why I want yield. I like ConocoPhillips (COP)." Nuance Communications (NUAN): "I've always been leery of voice recognition." United States Oil Fund (USO): "No, no, no. These ETFs don't work. You need to be in an oil and gas company like ConocoPhillips (COP) or LinnCo (LNCO)." Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): "I'd rotate over to Gilead Sciences (GILD)." Windstream (WIN): "I still don't like it, CenturyLink (CTL) is the better play. " Phillips 66 (PSX): "I like the refiners very much. Wait for a pullback and you'll have a good one."
To read a full recap of Monday's "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV