CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: LIFE) today announced it is postponing the issuance of its Third Quarter 2012 earnings release and webcast of a conference call with investment analysts, which was previously scheduled for Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PDT, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The webcast of a conference call with investment analysts has been rescheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PDT.
The webcast can be accessed through the investor relations page of the Life Technologies website at ir.lifetechnologies.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website through
Thursday, November 22, 2012.
About Life Technologies
Contact Information:Investor Relations760-603-7208 email@example.com SOURCE Life Technologies Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV