Life Technologies Reschedules Issuance Of Third Quarter 2012 Performance Report And Associated Conference Call And Webcast To Thursday, November 1, 2012 Due To Expected Severe Weather Conditions
CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: LIFE) today announced it is postponing the issuance of its Third Quarter 2012 earnings release and webcast of a conference call with investment analysts, which was previously scheduled for Monday, October 29, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PDT, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The webcast of a conference call with investment analysts has been rescheduled for Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. PDT.
The webcast can be accessed through the investor relations page of the Life Technologies website at ir.lifetechnologies.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website through
Thursday, November 22, 2012.
About Life Technologies
Contact Information:Investor Relations760-603-7208 email@example.com SOURCE Life Technologies Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV