MERRILLVILLE, Ind., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In light of the major storm approaching the northeastern U.S., NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI) today announced that it has rescheduled its third quarter 2012 analyst conference call from Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012, to Friday, Nov. 2, 2012.
NiSource will release its third quarter earnings and its quarterly report on Form 10Q before U.S. financial markets open on Nov. 2. The company's rescheduled analyst conference call is now scheduled for 9 a.m. ET ( 8 a.m. CT) on Friday, Nov. 2, where NiSource will review its third quarter 2012 financial results and provide a general business update.
All interested parties may listen to the conference call live on Nov. 2, by logging onto the NiSource website at www.nisource.com. A link on the home page will provide access to the audio webcast.
A replay of the call will be available beginning by 11 a.m. ET on Nov. 2, through Nov. 9. To access the recording, call 1-888-286-8010 and enter pass code 74213498. For international participants to hear the replay, please dial 1-617-801-6888 and enter the same pass code as above, 74213498. A recording of the call also will be archived on the NiSource website.About NiSource NiSource Inc. (NYSE: NI), based in Merrillville, Ind., is a Fortune 500 company engaged in natural gas transmission, storage and distribution, as well as electric generation, transmission and distribution. NiSource operating companies deliver energy to 3.8 million customers located within the high-demand energy corridor stretching from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England. Information about NiSource and its subsidiaries is available via the Internet at www.nisource.com. NI-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV