Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced that its Digital River® World Payments™ solution will be featured at the upcoming Social Mobile Payments Conference. The event will take place Nov. 6-8, 2012, at the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel in Miami, Fla.
On Thursday, Nov. 8, at 1:00 p.m. EST, Souheil Badran, senior vice president and general manager of Digital River World Payments, will discuss current mobile payment trends during his presentation, entitled “ The Evolution of Mobile Payments.” This session will:
- Address consumer mobile usage trends and how consumer behavior will force changes in the payment industry;
- Review key considerations for launching a mobile commerce channel, including consumer attitudes towards mobile payments; and
- Feature best practice examples from online brands and payment providers that have successfully launched mobile payment solutions.
“As multiple price points make smart phones increasingly more affordable, an increasing number of consumers are using them to search, discover and shop anywhere, at any time,” said Badran. “It is important that online merchants and payment providers reduce the friction around the consumer’s mobile payment experience – the less complex mobile payments become, the faster consumers will adopt the mobile channel.”
To learn more about Digital River World Payments, visit www.digitalriverpayments.com.About Digital River, Inc.Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services. Founded in 1994, Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S., Asia, Europe and South America. For more details about Digital River, visit the corporate website, follow the company on Twitter or call +1 952-253-1234. Digital River is a registered trademark of Digital River, Inc. All other company and product names are trademarks, registrations or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV