SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina-SCI Corporation ("Sanmina-SCI" or the "Company") (NASDAQ GS: SANM), a leading integrated manufacturing solutions company, today announced the postponement of its fourth quarter earnings announcement and associated conference call, previously scheduled for Monday, October 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM ET, due to severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The fourth quarter earnings announcement has been rescheduled. The Company will release its earnings on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 after-market and host a conference call on Wednesday, October 31, 2012 at 8:30 AM ET. The access numbers are: domestic 877-273-6760 and international 706-634-6605. The conference will also be broadcast live over the Internet. You can log on to the live webcast at www.sanmina-sci.com .
About Sanmina-SCISanmina-SCI Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina-SCI has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the company is available at www.sanmina-sci.com.SANMF SOURCE Sanmina-SCI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV