Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI) today announced that in light of the inclement weather impacting the Eastern seaboard it has decided to reschedule the release of its third quarter 2012 financial results and conference call. The company will now be releasing its financial results after the market closes on November 1, 2012, and will hold the related investor conference call the same day at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Management of Pitney Bowes will discuss the Company’s results in a broadcast over the Internet on November 1 at 5:00 p.m. EDT., which can be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s web site at www.pb.com/investorrelations.
About Pitney Bowes
Delivering more than 90 years of invention, Pitney Bowes provides business communications software, mailing systems and services that integrate physical and digital communications channels. Long known for making its customers more productive, Pitney Bowes is increasingly helping other companies grow their business through advanced customer communications management. Pitney Bowes is a $5.3 billion Company with 29,000 employees worldwide. Pitney Bowes: Every connection is a new opportunity™. www.pb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV