PORT WASHINGTON, N.Y., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) announced today that it will release financial results for the three-month period ended September 30, 2012, after the market closes on Thursday, November 8, 2012. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the financial results.
A live webcast will be available online on the Company's website at www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
The conference call can also be accessed by dialing (877) 705-6003 or (1) (201) 493-6725 for international participants. A replay of the call will be available from 8:00 PM (ET) on November 8, 2012, until midnight (ET) on November 22, 2012. The replay dial-in numbers are (877) 870-5176 or (1) (858) 384-5517 for international callers. Please use passcode 403187 for the telephonic replay. A replay of the Company's webcast will be available on the Company's website for a limited time.About Cedar Realty Trust Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust which focuses on the ownership and operation of primarily grocery-anchored shopping centers straddling the Washington DC to Boston corridor. The Company's portfolio (excluding properties treated as "held for sale") is comprised of 68 properties with approximately 10 million square feet. For additional financial and descriptive information on the Company, its operations and its portfolio, please refer to the Company's website at www.cedarrealtytrust.com. Contact Information:Cedar Realty TrustInvestor Relations Brad Cohen(203)-682-8211 SOURCE Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV