hhgregg, Inc. (NYSE:HGG) today announced the postponement of its second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2012 earnings announcement and associated conference call, previously scheduled for Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy. The second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2012 earnings announcement has been rescheduled for Friday, November 2, 2012. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested investors and other parties may listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Company's investor relations page at www.hhgregg.com. The call can also be accessed over the phone by dialing (877) 304-8963. Callers should reference the hhgregg second quarter earnings call. A replay of the earnings call will be available on the Company’s website through December 2, 2012.
hhgregg is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home appliances, and related products and services operating under the name hhgregg™. hhgregg currently operates 224 stores in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV