Life Time LifeCafe Introduces A Fresh, Clean And Healthier Menu Free Of Trans Fats, Bleached Flours, And Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives And Sweeteners. Because, If It's Here, It's Healthy.
As part of its continued commitment to a healthy way of life, Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company (NYSE: LTM) has transformed its LifeCafe menu to feature fresh, clean and healthier food items. All 85 LifeCafe destinations nationwide are offering better ingredients, free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners. At a time when America is at a breaking point with ever-rising obesity rates, controllable diseases spiraling out of control, and the devastating financial burden of poor health, the launch of LifeCafe’s new menu demonstrates an easy, no excuses positive change to nutritious and delicious eating.
“In today’s world, eating healthy can seem challenging but it needn’t be,” says John Reilly, senior vice president of corporate business. “Within LifeCafe we created an environment where eating right is easy, and there is always an oasis of good choices. You can literally shut your eyes and grab any item, trusting that whatever you select will be a smart choice. Being The Healthy Way of Life Company comes with a great commitment to our members, and we are committed to creating an environment full of healthy choices while also setting an example for others whose businesses evolve around feeding America.”
Here are just few of the dirty ingredients affecting our health:
- Trans fats: There is no safe consumable amount of trans fat. Studies have linked it to raising LDL (bad) cholesterol and lowering HDL (good) cholesterol, as well as increasing risks for obesity, Type II diabetes, premature heart attacks and even cancer. 1
- Artificial preservatives: Banned in many other countries, synthetic food additives have been linked to hyperactivity, cancer tumors, skin and eye irritation and asthmatic problems. 1
- Hormones/Antibiotics: Hormonal imbalances in humans are becoming more common as well as overexposure and resistance to antibiotics. 2
- Bleached flour: Bleaching agents alone can be highly irritating to our bodies, not to mention, lethal and dangerous to inhale. Plus, the byproduct, alloxan, is considered a toxin. 3
- Artificial colors: Linked heavily to causing hyperactivity in children as well as increasing risk for tumors, cancer, and allergy-like reactions in humans. 1
Operating under the mission “If it’s here, it’s healthy,” Life Time has made a commitment to its members and the public, promising clean and confident eating. The LifeCafe menu includes all-natural, beef with no added hormones or antibiotics, wild-caught fish, gluten-free Udi’s bread, shakes and smoothies with organic fruit, orange juice and milk and breakfast sandwiches and wraps with organic, cage-free eggs. LifeCafe has also partnered with health-conscious brands to ensure that every drink, energy bar, supplement, snack or other food product sold meets its stringent requirements for healthy eating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV