- Trans fats: There is no safe consumable amount of trans fat. Studies have linked it to raising LDL (bad) cholesterol and lowering HDL (good) cholesterol, as well as increasing risks for obesity, Type II diabetes, premature heart attacks and even cancer. 1
- Artificial preservatives: Banned in many other countries, synthetic food additives have been linked to hyperactivity, cancer tumors, skin and eye irritation and asthmatic problems. 1
- Hormones/Antibiotics: Hormonal imbalances in humans are becoming more common as well as overexposure and resistance to antibiotics. 2
- Bleached flour: Bleaching agents alone can be highly irritating to our bodies, not to mention, lethal and dangerous to inhale. Plus, the byproduct, alloxan, is considered a toxin. 3
- Artificial colors: Linked heavily to causing hyperactivity in children as well as increasing risk for tumors, cancer, and allergy-like reactions in humans. 1
Life Time LifeCafe Introduces A Fresh, Clean And Healthier Menu Free Of Trans Fats, Bleached Flours, And Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives And Sweeteners. Because, If It's Here, It's Healthy.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.