Christopher J. Murphy III, Chairman, President, and CEO of 1st Source Corporation and Chairman and CEO of 1st Source Bank announced that the Board of Directors of 1st Source has promoted James R. Seitz to President of 1st Source Bank.
James R. Seitz, President, 1st Source Bank (Photo: Business Wire)
Seitz, formerly Executive Vice President, has been responsible for consumer and electronic banking, managing the Regional Presidents in Indiana and Michigan, as well as the areas of Consumer Lending and Mortgage, Electronic and Mobile Banking, Branch Administration, Deposit Operations and corporate-wide Marketing. Since joining 1st Source in 1980 as Branch Manager of the Bank’s Maple Lane Banking Center, Seitz has served as a Regional Manager, Supervisor of Banking Centers, Director of Online Banking and Manager of Consumer and Electronic Banking.
According to Mr. Murphy, “Jim has earned his position by demonstrating his leadership skills especially since being promoted to Executive Vice President, by exercising his people skills and successfully managing a variety of staff and line functions in the bank over his 32 year career here. He has always done what was in the best interests of the bank, its clients and his colleagues often sublimating his own needs. He has been dedicated and committed to the success of 1st Source and all of her people. Through his hard work and straightforward approach to people he has earned the respect and trust of colleagues and customers alike throughout the bank.”
Seitz received his M.B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and his B.S. in Business Marketing from Indiana University. He is active in the community with the Community Home Buyers Corporation, St. Anthony de Padua Church, the Juvenile Diabetes Association, the South Bend Country Club and the Indiana University and Notre Dame Alumni Associations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV