Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the opening of Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht, the first Hyatt hotel in the Netherlands and the ninth addition to the Andaz brand. Currently represented in world-class cities such as London, New York and Shanghai, Andaz is making its mark in the cultural heart of vibrant Amsterdam, signifying the first step in the expansion of the brand into continental Europe.
“We are pleased to introduce the Andaz brand to a city that is synonymous with style and character, two elements that are core to the Andaz ethos,” said Peter Norman, Senior Vice President – Acquisitions and Development for Hyatt International – Europe, Africa, Middle East. “The opening of Andaz Amsterdam marks a significant growth milestone not only for Andaz but for Hyatt overall as the first Hyatt hotel in the Netherlands. As we celebrate this expansion into Europe, we look forward to the future growth of the brand in the next several years with developments in other new markets, including Maui, Hawaii; Delhi and Jaipur, India; and Costa Rica, among others.”
Welcome to Andaz
Reflecting its energetic and distinctive surroundings, Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht is devoted to providing highly personalized, uncomplicated service in an atmosphere that authentically embraces the best of Amsterdam. Andaz’s signature service includes a hassle-free check-in process; an Andaz Host uses a computerized tablet to check guests into their rooms while offering them a complimentary glass of wine in the Andaz Lounge. Guests will also enjoy complimentary Internet access, local phone calls, non-alcoholic beverages, and locally sourced snacks in the minibar, including the Dutch brands “Just Nuts” and “Lovechock” chocolate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV