Keep Your Pets Safe This Bonfire Night
Tesco Pet Insurance Standard and Extra cover offers simple and affordable protection for your pets, with a 20% online discount for new customers in year one and an additional discount for Clubcard holders, a 24 hour vet helpline and a fixed excess, so you'll always know what you need to pay if you make a claim.
For more information on exclusions and excesses, visit tescobank.com.
Tesco Bank Pet Insurance is arranged, administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. The vetfone service is provided by Vetsdirect Limited.
Notes to Editors:About Tesco Bank Tesco Bank is the UK's largest supermarket bank.
- Our customers hold 6.5 million accounts and policies with us.
- We opened for business in 1997 and since 2008 have been wholly owned by Tesco PLC.
- We now have over 3000 staff based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
- We offer insurance for our customers' homes, cars, pets and for their holidays and always give discounts on insurance premiums for Tesco clubcard holders.
- We were voted 'Best Home Insurance Provider' 2012 in the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards, while our Finest Home Insurance has a 5 Star Defaqto rating.
- 1.5 million Brits have Tesco Car and Home insurance with us.
- Tesco Pet Insurance is the UK's number one choice for cat and dog
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV