JOHANNESBURG, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Atlatsa Resources Corporation (TSXV: ATL; NYSE MKT: ATL; JSE: ATL) confirms that Bokoni Platinum Mines Pty Ltd ("Bokoni") has received numerous requests from dismissed employees wishing to return to work, a large number of whom claim that they are prevented from doing so as a result of widespread intimidation in and around the Bokoni Mine area.
In order to facilitate the normalisation of operations, Bokoni has offered a return to work agreement to all employees and dismissed employees, except those who continue to engage in criminal activities during the illegal strike action.
All employees and dismissed employees wishing to return to work must do so by Thursday, 1 November 2012. Re-employed employees will retain their same terms and conditions of employment and will be required to sign a letter of undertaking prohibiting incitement of or participation in illegal strikes or work stoppages in the future.All employees who return to work and resume their work activities will also receive a once-off payment of R2,000 once operations have normalised. On return to work, all employees are to attend a safe start up programme to ensure safe working conditions at the mine operations. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. The NYSE MKT LLC has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. SOURCE Atlatsa Resources Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV