Texas Roadhouse, Inc. Reschedules Issuance Of Third Quarter Earnings And Subsequent Conference Call To November 1, 2012 Due To Expected Severe Weather Conditions Associated With Hurricane Sandy
Texas Roadhouse, Inc. (NasdaqGS: TXRH), today postponed its third quarter 2012 earnings announcement and conference call due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The Company will release third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 after the market close. A conference call will follow at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time and will be webcast live from the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at www.texasroadhouse.com.
Listeners may also access the call by dialing (800) 401-3551 or (913) 312-0833 for international calls. A replay of the call will be available for one week following the conference call. To access the replay, please dial (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international calls, and use 9444415 as the pass code.
About the CompanyTexas Roadhouse is a casual dining concept that first opened in 1993 and today operates over 385 restaurants system-wide in 47 states and one foreign country. For more information, please visit the Company’s Web site at www.texasroadhouse.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV