Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services, today announced the postponement of its third quarter 2012 earnings announcement and associated conference call, previously scheduled for Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EDT, due to the expected severe weather conditions associated with Hurricane Sandy.
The third quarter 2012 earnings announcement has been rescheduled for Tuesday, November 6, 2012. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Central Time).
To listen to the conference call via webcast, please visit Office Depot’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.officedepot.com. A replay of the webcast and a copy of the presentation will also be available on the website.
About Office DepotOffice Depot provides office supplies and services through 1,680 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs, and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, employs about 39,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world. Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV