Molex Incorporated (NASDAQ: MOLX)(NASDAQ: MOLXA), a global electronic components company, is accelerating its regular quarterly cash dividend from January 2013 to December 2012. Molex will pay a dividend of $0.22 per share to holders of Common Stock (MOLX), Class A Common Stock (MOLXA) and Class B Common Stock, on December 21, 2012 to stockholders of record on November 30, 2012.
Molex Incorporated is a 74-year-old global manufacturer of electronic, electrical and fiber optic interconnection systems. Based in Lisle, Illinois, USA, the Company operates 41 manufacturing locations in 16 countries. The Molex website is www.molex.com.
Editor’s note: Molex is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market
(MOLX and MOLXA) in the United States and on the London Stock Exchange.
The Company’s voting common stock (MOLX) is included in the S&P 500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV