McGraw-Hill Reschedules Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Announcement/Conference Call To Friday, November 2 Due To Severe Weather Expected From Hurricane Sandy
NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The McGraw-Hill Companies (NYSE: MHP) announced today that in order to ensure the safety of its employees during the severe weather expected from Hurricane Sandy, its third quarter 2012 earnings announcement and conference call has been rescheduled from Wednesday, October 31 to Friday, November 2, 2012. The results will be issued via a news release at approximately 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time and will be available for downloading from www.mcgraw-hill.com.
Harold McGraw III, Chairman, President and CEO; Jack Callahan, Executive Vice President and CFO; and Chip Merritt, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host a conference call/webcast at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on November 2, 2012 to discuss the results. They will also update investors on McGraw-Hill's progress toward the Growth & Value Plan and the planned separation into two companies. The presentation is open to all interested parties and may include forward-looking information.
Webcast Instructions: Live and ReplayThe webcast will be available live and as an archived replay through the Corporation's Investor Relations Web site at http://investor.mcgraw-hill.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=irol-EventDetails&EventId=4848743. (Please copy and paste URL into Web browser.) The archived replay will be available beginning two hours after the conclusion of the live call and will remain available for one year.
Telephone Access: Live and ReplayThe call begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. Please dial in by 8:20 a.m. The passcode is "McGraw-Hill" and the conference leader is Harold McGraw III.
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 391-6568
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (415) 228-4733 (long distance charges will apply)
- For callers in the U.S.: (888) 562-3879
- For callers outside the U.S.: +1 (203) 369-3752 (long distance charges will apply)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV