NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 on November 1, 2012 instead of October 30, 2012 due to weather and transit conditions in New York City, where the Company and its personnel are headquartered. Following the release, the Company will host a conference call with analysts and investors at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The live webcast will be accessible to the public on the Company's web site, www.marthastewart.com/ir, and an archived version will be available through November 15, 2012.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSLO) is a leading provider of original "how-to" information, inspiring and engaging consumers with unique lifestyle content and high-quality products. MSLO is organized into the following business segments: Publishing, Broadcasting and Merchandising. MSLO is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MSO.
SOURCE Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV