ONTARIO, Canada, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. ("the Company", "Canadian Solar" or "we") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time ( 9:00 p.m., November 15, 2012 in Hong Kong) to discuss the Company's financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 and its business outlook.
The dial-in phone number for the live audio call is +1-617-786-2905 or +1-800-599-9795, with passcode 27534422. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on Canadian Solar's website at www.canadiansolar.com.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live call through
10:00 a.m. on
November 22, 2012, U.S. Eastern Standard Time (
November 22, 2012 in
Hong Kong) by telephone at +1-617-801-6888, with passcode 83917942. A webcast replay will also be available at
About Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ)
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules and other solar applications, Canadian Solar designs, manufactures and delivers solar products and solar system solutions for on-grid and off-grid use to customers worldwide. With operations in North America, Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia and Africa, Canadian Solar provides premium quality, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solar solutions to support global, sustainable development. For more information, please visit www.canadiansolar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV