HOUSTON, Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Endeavour International Corporation (NYSE: END) (LSE: ENDV) today announced that J. Michael Kirksey has submitted his resignation, effective immediately, as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, in order to spend more time in other areas of interest.
"We appreciate Mike's dedication to Endeavour and his leadership in our financial activities during the past 5 years. We wish him the best," said Bill Transier, Chairman and CEO.
The Company has engaged SpencerStuart to begin immediately the search process for a new Chief Financial Officer.
Endeavour International Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy reserves in the North Sea and United States. For more information, visit www.endeavourcorp.com .
SOURCE Endeavour International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV