Systemax Inc. (NYSE: SYX) today announced that as a result of the anticipated impact of Hurricane Sandy on the New York city metropolitan area in which the company is headquartered, it has rescheduled its third quarter earnings release and conference call. Financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 will be issued on Thursday, November 1, 2012 after U.S. market hours.
The Company will host a teleconference at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on that day to discuss the quarterly results. To access the teleconference, please dial 970-315-0463 and use conference ID number 37390070, ten minutes prior to the start time. The teleconference will also be available via live webcast on the Company’s website at www.systemax.com in the investor relations section.
If you cannot listen to the teleconference at its scheduled time, the webcast will be archived on www.systemax.com for approximately 90 days.
About Systemax Inc.Systemax Inc. ( http://www.systemax.com), a Fortune 1000 company, sells personal computers, computer components and supplies, consumer electronics and industrial products through a system of branded e-Commerce websites, retail stores, relationship marketers and direct mail catalogs in North America and Europe. The primary brands are TigerDirect, CompUSA, Circuit City, MISCO, WStore and Global Industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV